Thursday, December 4, 2014

December CraftBusters!

Hi Friends!

Did you think I forgot about CraftBusters? I didn't. I thought about it a lot in November and even talked to my husband about whether or not I should spend the time promoting it, but he agreed with me that we needed to focus on the move and the family.

And, yes, it is December 4 but I am ready to do CraftBusters for this month!

So what's the plan?

Finish something that you have in your stash of unfinished projects and email me a picture of your completed project, along with a brief description, and I will enter you into a contest to win a $25 gift certificate to JoAnn's. You need to get your entries to me by December 30 and I will post all the entries and pick a winner on December 31st! I do have to limit this contest to US Residents.

You can send me your entries via email at sewingbl@gmail.com or you can also send them to me through a PM on Facebook (If you haven't already, Like me on Facebook as well!)


I'm going to try and find something I can finish as well!

Let's see what we all make!

Happy Thursday!

Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment