Friday, March 29, 2013

The next project

The next pick from the lottery has been made!

This lottery system is great. I have finished more projects since the beginning of the year than I have in years! Plus, when I get near to the end of a project-or just frustrated with the one I am working on-I know that I have to work harder and faster so I can pull the next project! It's a great motivator for me. 

Anyway, the next pick is to finish a sampler quilt I started about three years ago. Since this weekend is Easter and I have lots of cooking, Easter basket filling and hanging out with family in store for me, I probably won't be able to start until Monday.

I also have to dig it out and re-assess where I am which sometimes takes a day or two. I have to wrap my head around these things in order to move forward which is sometimes my downfall.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment