Friday, October 17, 2014

Two Blog Posts in One Day!

Yup, two.

See, I didn't want to take over the post about the CraftHope project I am working on, so I decided to do a second little post for the day.

Don't think that during this time I have forgotten about you or about the challenge I have put out there for all of you! Forgotten already?!?!?!?!?!

I have challenged you to finish one of your old crafts that has been sitting around just waiting to get done. Email me a picture of that craft and a brief description (by October 28, 2014) and I will enter you in a drawing for a $25.00 gift certificate to JoAnns. (I do have to mention it is for US residents only--but if you still want to share your craft with all of us, please do so!).

Let's see...what else?

Right! Remember when I mentioned that the quilt my mom made my son had well, kind of shredded in the wash? Well, I started the process of fixing it. I made some patches and affixed them to the top of the quilt with Steam-a-Seam. All I have to do now is remember how to blanket stitch to finish off the rough edges so they won't fray.  Here's just a few that I made:







I'm hoping that things start to slow down here so I can start working on Halloween costumes-nothing like last minute, right? 

What are your crafting plans for the weekend? 

Happy Crafting!

Kate

PS
Don't forget you can always have fun with me on Facebook here, Instagram here, or follow me on Twitter at @SewingByLottery.



No comments:

Post a Comment